Thursday 25 April 2013

Beautiful christian phrases for mother's day quotes

Beautiful Christian phrases for Mother's Day

A mother will always love their children unconditionally, on this day of mothers can make it a great time, let him how much you love her with a special greeting. If you think your mom is a blessing from God then this article will be to your liking.

Here are a list of nice Christian greetings for mothers, wrote about him through Facebook , Twitter, or Whatsapp or by text message and say hello to your mom and all moms in the world. Your mom will thank the Lord for having a (a) child (a) as you.

Free List of Christian phrases for Mother's Day:




- "You're a woman amazing not only because they offer me your love forever, but also because from my childhood I have taught to walk the path of good. I love you mom and I thank God for being your daughter. "


- "I am very blessed by God for mom because I have a woman who has a strong faith and live as a true Christian. I love you Mom, you're the best mother of all, you spend a great day. "


- "I feel a great joy because I know that the Lord loves me and makes good people surrounding me, especially my mom with love and affection positively influenced my life, so I wish you all the best on this day mother. "


- "God allowed me to reach the world through an exemplary woman, their love has been and will be the greatest blessing of my life. I will never stop to thank you for the immense love I have. Congratulations on the day my mommy dear mother. "


- "A woman who makes a great effort to raise their children in righteousness is a woman who has great faith in God, so is my mom so today I want to dedicate these words and tell her how much I appreciate all the sacrifice made ​​to guide my hermas and me. Congratulations Mom. "


- "The Lord is pleased with mothers raising in the path of light to their children, despite being difficult they put all their trust in God to help them. Have a beautiful Mother's Day and receive many blessings. "


- "Every day you tell me how much you love me and you show it with actions, I pray the Lord to give you health and life to enjoy your love and your dear mommy teachings. I wish you well in this mother's day and always. "


- "Mommy I am grateful to the Lord for you are an example to me, you spend a lovely Mother's Day."


Christian hope these cards for Mother's Day have been to your liking. When your mom reads these words will feel very happy.






0 comments:

Post a Comment