Thursday 18 April 2013

Beautiful valentine messages for whatsapp

Those who are in a loving relationship that February 14th celebrate the day of love , but those who are without obligation because they have not had any luck or decision also deserve to celebrate this important date. For those who are single have to celebrate the friendship day with people who are important in your life.

On this special day express your best wishes to the people most estimates. Tell her how much you appreciate cute through to send WhatsApp messages. These words are full of affection and will make all your friends smile when reading these beautiful messages for Valentines.

Free List Valentine messages for Whatsapp:


Free List Valentine messages for Whatsapp:

- "Today marks an important day but for me each passing day is special because I can share beautiful moments with you my dear friends. Happy Valentine "


- "On this day I will not be next to the person that I wanted, but thank God I will be with all those people who have always been with me. Congratulations and Valentine can remember it forever. "

- "I should be with the person to whom I gave my love, but that does not matter. I will spend with my good friends of a lifetime and I am happy. "

- "The best thing is to have good friends know that they only want your happiness. My friends are like my second family and we love them so much. Happy Friendship Day. "

- "Dedicate a nice phrase to all your friends, who are close, which you do not see, because at the end of the friendship is stronger than any distance. Congratulations on Valentine's Day. "

- "A friend is someone who loves you, respects you, and especially you listening at your side in good times and bad times. Happy Friendship Day. "

- "Dear Friends, I am happy to have known you, to have them when they most need. Today we will celebrate together because true friendship is hard to find. "

- "Many times we have reason to mourn, but then remember that we have more reasons to smile: Our Friends. Happy day to all who give their sincere friendship. "

- "I want to spend a spectacular day, many may be around us but true friends are few. So my friends wish you a happy day. "

- "Having friends is a blessing, often are not angels but to sustain our friendships come to us. Congratulations to everyone on this Valentine's Day. "

- "For a friend is good does not have to be perfect, just enough that we appreciate. Thanks to all my friends for the love you give me and for showing that you can still trust. Congratulations on this beautiful day of friendship

We hope that these cute messages for Valentines Whatsapp you liked. Send them and see that your friends will be very contestos to meet someone like you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment