Wednesday 24 April 2013

Incredible Phrases For Mother's Day To A Friend

Fine phrases for the day of the mother to a friend

This Mother's Day do not forget to say hi to your mom, grandmothers, aunts, cousins ​​and sisters who are blessed to be mothers. This day is one of the most special of the year for the work that makes a woman for her children none.

Spend a nice phrase wishing the best to all mothers and they feel a great joy. In this article we present a list of cards is for a mate for Mother's Day. Post these messages through your walls of Facebook , Twitter or Whatsapp for them to feel the affection that they have.

Free list of phrases for the day of the mother to a friend

- "With you I had a really good time, I know several years ago and I'm sure you're a good mom. I hope it passes very well in this mother's day and God bless you and your household. "


- "You're a great partner and I'm very happy to have your friendship. You're a mom issue facing any situation to achieve the happiness of their children. I wish you well in this mother's day and always. "


- "We met from small and our friendship has grown stronger every day. Now that you're mother teach me a lot and are a great example for when I have my family. Have a nice day of the mother. "


- "Your friendship is an incomparable treasure, we get along very well and share the same tastes. I appreciate you very much and I wish you well in this mother's day. "


- "The great love that you give your children every day is very admirable. I love you and so wish you a nice Mother's Day in the company of your husband and children. "


- "Many congratulations on this day because you are the mother of a woman who gives their best for their babies, they are very lucky to be your children. May the Lord bless you and enlighten you to be even better. "


- "I know you feel this to be a great mom, every time you talk to your children your eyes light up. I am glad to be your friend and for that I wish you all the best on this special date. Many congratulations. "


- "The love you give to your children is so great that you're willing to give your life to make them happy. You are a good friend and an exemplary mother. Many congratulations on this day. "


- "May the Lord bless you always because you are a mother who makes many sacrifices for her daughter, it's not easy being a mother and father but the great love you have for your child gives you the strength you need. Many congratulations on this day. "


We are confident that these congratulations for a mate for Mother's Day you liked. Do not hesitate to dedicate one to that special companion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment