Thursday 18 April 2013

The Best Posts Of Sadness For Whatsapp

Incredible sadness messages for Whatsapp

Our daily life is made ​​up of moments of joy and sadness. As much as we try to make things there will always be situations beyond our control and cause us pain. Every day we interact with people, willing or not, are wrong and hurt us.

If you are going through a difficult situation the best you can do is not to repress. Say what you feel and vent the sadness in your soul. In this article we show a list with some pain messages. Through Whatsapp can express your grief as a state placing or sending your best friends.

Free List of sadness for whatsapp messages:

Free List of sadness for whatsapp messages:

- "I fell in love because I thought that person was the best for me, today I dropped the blindfold and I finally realized I was wrong."


- "He did not want our end, but we both decided it was best, I can only learn to live without you."


- "I always knew people were interested, but I never imagined that my best friend was so. I do not wish any harm, and life will take care. "


- "Being alone is not what hurts me, it hurts to know that the most important person for me just playing with my feelings. I have to learn to lose. "


- "I try to muster up the courage to not feel defeated, but it is very difficult to deal with a situation. My girlfriend never loved me. "


- "The love that gives us an animal is unmatched, I feel very sad because my dog died. In the house feels a great emptiness without him, I will miss the rest of my life. "


- "I feel sorry because it ended very precious stage in my life. I know it's all over but did not think it was so fast and it makes me nostalgic. "


- "The deceptions bring negative consequences in our heart and our soul. Learning that someone all the time and only used you cheated hurts. "


- "I just ask God to help me bear this pain I'm feeling."


- "Tears come to my eyes, is that I feel so hurt that I can no longer contain the act along with others does not guarantee that they will appreciate."


- "As much as I wanted I could not feel good, there is so much evil in people who sometimes do not even know who to trust."


- "I feel bad for the person fails you gave me your heart, I should be honest with her ​​and not cause so much suffering."


- "I have so much pain that does not interest me. I always gave my best and did not deserve that I have decided upon my feelings and kill my dreams. "


- "I just heard the song that my ex gave me when he asked me to marry him. Sometimes I think that I will never be the same since it was over. "


- "Sometimes I would not love anyone ever not to disappoint. Do not understand why they always have to take advantage of me and I can not stop crying when I feel well. "

We hope that these messages of pain to the Whatsapp ideal for you to express the pain you're feeling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment