Thursday 25 April 2013

Mother Happy Birthday Quotes

Messages grand birthday for mom
Our mother will always have a special place in our hearts because she is the one who has given us life and has always careful giving us your love and care.

If your mom's birthday can congratulate expressing your love and appreciation for all that she does for you through a happy birthday message.

Here we bring you a list of many messages you can use to congratulate your mom through your wall Facebook or writing them on a card that will deliver them in person.

 Free List of birthday messages for mom:

- "You're a mother like no other, your love is unconditional. On this special day I wish that God would give you much more life to have you with us. Have a Happy Birthday "

- "Today we celebrate another year of life of a woman wonderful and very special, that's you mom and we'll give you lots of hugs and kisses wishing you a happy birthday. "

- "Sometimes seemeth time falling short to tell you how much I love and how grateful I am to you for everything you have done for me. But on this special day we will be there for you. Happy Birthday Mom. "

- "Know that I am happy joyful you but let me tell you, you've made ​​me a happy, thanks for your love and your advice. Happy Birthday Mom "

- "You are a very kind and loving mother and for that I love you so much. On the day of your birthday I wish you much happiness. "

- "Today I woke up feeling a great joy because the woman who has given his all for me, is a year to live. Congratulations on your birthday mom. "

- "Whenever I recall the happiest moments of my childhood are you this. Thanks for everything mom and you have a birthday filled with much happiness. "

- "I have accomplished many things in my life and thanks to you, your love, understanding and education. You are the best of all mothers. Have a happy birthday. "

- "Despite the difficulties and the scarcity of resources you knew how to get us on, giving us a good education and above all give us all your love. We love you for everything you have done for us and we wish you many happy returns on your birthday. "

- "Thanks to you know that love is the key to happiness, I am very grateful for teaching your values ​​and your always giving me unconditional support. Congratulations Mom. "

- "Despite the difficulties you knew to be both mother and father to us, thanks for always fight for us, we admire you so much for that. On the day of your birthday we wish you much happiness. "

- "They say that nobody is perfect but in your case, your love is perfect, always gave us the best of t but above all your love and your example. I wish you a very happy birthday. "

Receive one of these messages for your birthday make you feel very happy for your mom. Select the one you like and send.


0 comments:

Post a Comment