Thursday 18 April 2013

Incredible Birthday Phrases For Whatsapp

Great quotes birthday for whatsapp

Everyone enthusiastically look forward to the day of our birthday, because it is a special date will our loved ones we show affection and express their best wishes. If someone who'll appreciate very fulfilling year in a few days then be the first to give a nice greeting.

Through WhatsApp Messenger can send an instant message, if you have a phone with this application make use of this communication tool. In this article we present a list of beautiful greetings Whatsapp to devote special someone.

Free list of birthday quotes for whatsapp:


- "You're one of my best friends and I am very happy today because God is giving another year of life. Congratulations and may your life be full of successes. "

- "You are of those few people who offer their friendship without reservation, never stop being so that sincerity in you is your greatest asset. Happy birthday and will be many more years. "

- "I love you so much that your happiness is mine too. On this special day I want to say that I thank God for having known you. Happy name day friend. "

- "You say that every year you get older, but I say that every year you become a better man. Congratulations brother and you spend a nice birthday with your family. "

- "I hope this day with excitement as the whole family gathers to celebrate your birthday. You're a good woman and a role model. Congratulations on your birthday. "

- "25 years ago you came into the world to make us happier. Cute Prima appreciate you and you know it. Spend a happy birthday and celebrate it to the fullest with your loved ones, a hug from afar. "
- "Congratulations on your birthday. I sincerely hope that your dreams come true, you're a good person and have noble aspirations. The Lord bless you today and always. "

- "I always tell you how much I love, but on this special day I want to remind you. Thank you for being a good friend, I send this warm greeting waiting for your life is full of joy. Happy Birthday. "

- "Never stop in life, however difficult they are the problems you are bigger than them. Congratulations on your birthday and still striving every day. "

- "The Lord gives you a year of life for you to enjoy with all the people we love. Have a great feast day. "

- "I hope this is the first greeting you receive, I'm as excited as you because today you meet another year of life to continue giving us your love . Happy birthday sister of my heart "

- "You have great reason to get happy, besides being your birthday and receive gifts cute festejarás with the people you most want. Greetings. "

- "May today and you can always get much love. Smile because you appreciate and we will meet to celebrate with you. Congratulations on your birthday. "

We want these to send greetings by Whatsapp onomástico have been to your liking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment