Thursday 25 April 2013

Cute Mother's Day Quotes

Beautiful messages for Mother's Day
Usually on the day of the mother is used to buy a nice gift to our mom and give a big hug and / or kiss, but this time you can surprise her otherwise. Dedicate a nice phrase to your mom for all the things she does every day for you and especially for your love unconditionally.

Then we present a list of beautiful phrases in the Mother's Day. Post these words on your wall Facebook or Twitter, send them by text messages or Whatsapp or write them on a special card and make your mom have a beautiful day.

Free List of posts for the day of the mother:

   - "A big kiss to all women who have children and give so much for them, much as I admire them feel the love that motivates you to do to the greatest sacrifices for the good of them, having a day full of great joy. "

- "I wish all the best to the mothers on this special day, for the love they feel for their children achieved their children can be happy and become good people in the future."

- "On this special day we do not think that will end up giving lavish gifts botándose rather concern ourselves by giving all our love and respect to our moms because it is the least we deserve everything we get. They may spend a great Mother's Day. "

- "On this day we should remind our mom all the love I feel for her and thank her for many effort and sacrifice for us to be happy. Congratulations to all the mothers on their day and always. "

- "I have much admiration for women raising children on their own, those women who fight tirelessly for their children have what they need and even tired devote time to their children. God bless you, happy day. "

- "When a woman embraces her child is an act of pure love, they give their time and dedication to see their little ones happy. Have a beautiful Mother's Day, for their work does not compare to anything. "


- "Dear Mommy, I dedicate this phrase with all my love, receive it with emotion and remember forever. I love you so much, you are a great woman and I feel an enormous happiness to have you with me. Happy Mother's Day. "

- "Take care of our mom and valorémoslas because their love is a treasure beyond compare, they are the people who love us and selflessly. Happy Mother's Day. "


- "I feel that every day is special to me because I have my mom, she's an amazing woman who taught me to be a good person. Congratulations on Mother's Day. "

We are sure that these beautiful phrases for the day will be well received by your mom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment